Monday, February 11, 2013

Upcoming Books

Hi,


There are so many new books coming out this year what are some of the releases everybody is excited for? Here a list of a few that I can't wait for. This is not even close to all of them but that would take me all day to list so I'm giving you my top 5. List your  top 5 or as many as you would like in the comments section!


1. Crushed by Sara Shepard (June 4th) - I am so hooked on this series! when she decided to do more books after the 8th book Wanted I was a little worried that the books would get boring I didn't think there could me more to tell but boy was I wrong! The last few books
9-12 have been even more exciting and shocking then the first 8. She has put so many twists that I never would have imagined into these last couple books that I am waiting in breathless anticipation for book 13. Way to go Sara!

2. Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter (April 23rd) - I was a little late about getting into this series books 1-3 were already out before I read the first book Born at Midnight, but as soon as I did I was instantly in love with this series. I loved the characters the story lines and of course the love triangles! I bought the first book for my kindle around the time it first came out but it didn't catch my attention right away because the storyline seemed so much like a whole list of others I had already read. This series was unlike any of those though sure there are similarities but the characters and the writing are unique, C.C. Hunter has a way of writing that makes it seem so real. She really makes you fall in love and root for her characters! In the last book Whispers at Moonrise a lot of things are revealed that makes it hard to wait for Chosen at Nightfall. I won't got into details so I don't spoil it for those who haven't read it, but seriously those of you who haven't go get them they are amazing!

3. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (May 14th) - Oh how I love Rachel Hawkins witty dialogue and hilarious characters! This is a new series that I am super excited for it combines all the things I love mythology, kick-butt female characters and a witty writer!

4. Untold by Sara Rees Brennan (September 24th) - Its killing me that I have to wait all the way until September for this book! I devoured the first book in one sitting. I was seriously up until like 4 in the morning reading this because I just couldn't put it down!! It had me guessing the whole time I loved the storyline. A boy and a girl with this strange unknown connection where they can read each others minds and feel each others feelings, plus a spooky town where odd things happen and people are disappearing and even dieing.... Yes please! I love a little mystery and the first book gave me plenty, and now I am absolutely dieing to read this second book! Hurry up September!!

5. Lying game book 6: Seven Minutes in Heaven by Sara Shepard(July 30th) - Thank God Sara Shepard is such an amazingly fast writer, because I can't stand the suspense in this series! I just finished book 5 a week ago and I can't wait to see what happens. Some people get annoyed when an author draws out a mystery for a long time (like over 5 books) but it just makes me want the answer even more. In the last book something major happened at the end that I think is going to start driving us closer to more answers and scandals I'm sure :)




No comments:

Post a Comment