Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Vampire Diaries

Hi everyone hope your all having a great week so far!

Thanks to a super jam packed weekend I am still reading The Golden Lily so there's nothing new to report on that but I do have something oh my mind. It's not exactly about a book but its got a book background. Lately I have been completely caught up in The Vampire Diaries!!  It's just so suspenseful and twisty it's keep you guessing. And they certainly don't mind surprising  you by killing off beloved characters you never thought would die. The show is in its fourth season now and all though I didn't think it was possible it's gotten even more exciting! Everything about the show screams guilty pleasure from the super hot male actors to the soapy love triangles and of course the whole story line it's self a town plagued by Vampires and in the last few seasons Werewolves. The thing that I love the most about this show is simply the feelings it portrays its like a big at times dysfunctional family. Even though there are plenty of fights between the characters and a huge love triangle between Elena, Stefan and Damon at the end of the day when it really counts they always have each others backs. I love that all the heart this show has underneath all the steamy love scenes and scary fights its really about people's relationships with each other and how you don't have to be blood related to be family. So if you haven't watched the show try it out you can find a few of the seasons on Netflix or watch the current season the fourth right now on The CW, or if like me your all ready a fan of the show then tell me what you love about the show in the comments!

Happy Reading!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I honestly have never seen this show but am quite interested in it. the only shows ive seen on the CW were smalleville, supernatural and the current Arrow. Is it me or is every single guy on this channel absoluelty ripped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like your blog, I am also a teen blogger :) Check out my blog? http://lifeofateenagenoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete