Sunday, December 19, 2010

What I got this weekend

Hi! So I am not trying to brag but bookwise this was an awesome weekend :) On Saturday I went with my mom, little sister and grandparents to Lexigton to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Well part of my Christmas from my mom was going to be a gift card to borders, but when we got to the mall she decided to let me pick out a few books instead of a girftcard becasue she likes to have things wrapped under the tree for us to open. So not only did I get some awesome reads there we also stopped at half price books and walmart where I bought myself a few other great books. So here is what I got though I am not allowed to have the ones from borders until Christmas :).

From Borders:

1. Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen

2. The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

3. Siren - Tricia Rayburn

4. Beastly - Alex Finn

5. The Iron King - Julia Kagawa

Pretty good huh?! Then I bought these myself

1. The Boy Book - E. Lockhart

2. The Lying Games - Sara Shepard

3. The Bermudez Triangle - Maureen Johnson

4. Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow

5. Another Faust - Daniel Nayeri & Dina Nayeri

Well needless to say I had a good weekend! I hope all of yours was good as well.

Happy Reading
Andrea

1 comment: