Hi! So I am not trying to brag but bookwise this was an awesome weekend :) On Saturday I went with my mom, little sister and grandparents to Lexigton to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Well part of my Christmas from my mom was going to be a gift card to borders, but when we got to the mall she decided to let me pick out a few books instead of a girftcard becasue she likes to have things wrapped under the tree for us to open. So not only did I get some awesome reads there we also stopped at half price books and walmart where I bought myself a few other great books. So here is what I got though I am not allowed to have the ones from borders until Christmas :).
1. Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen
2. The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting
3. Siren - Tricia Rayburn
4. Beastly - Alex Finn
5. The Iron King - Julia Kagawa
Pretty good huh?! Then I bought these myself
1. The Boy Book - E. Lockhart
2. The Lying Games - Sara Shepard
3. The Bermudez Triangle - Maureen Johnson
4. Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow
5. Another Faust - Daniel Nayeri & Dina Nayeri
Well needless to say I had a good weekend! I hope all of yours was good as well.