Monday, December 20, 2010

Sharing Monday

Sorry for the delay I have been busy doing all kinds of Christmasy things! Okay since its only 5 days till Christmas and I am in a very Christmasy (If you haven't noticed this is now my new favorite word ;)) mood I have decided to share a great Christmas memory! I remember when I was in 3rd grade so I was about 8, my homeroom teacher Mrs.Leet who also happens to be still to this day my favorite teacher had given us all a little baggie with some kind of mix that she told us was reindeer food. I was so excited to take that little baggie of reindeer food home, so I could leave it for the reindeer. On Christmas eve I put it in a little plastic bowl and sat it on the front porch right before I went to sleep. And then I woke up at the crack of dawn the next morning and ran to open the front door and check on the food. I remember I was thrilled to see every last bit of the food gone and the bowl tipped on its side like something had attacked it. I was so excited I couldn't believe reindeer had been on my porch and ate the food I left for them!!! Even now 9 years later I can remember that day like it was yesterday! Ohhh how great it was to be a kid!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment