Monday, December 13, 2010

New Thing From Now On Every Monday!

Hi! so from now on every monday is going to be share a bit of info day. I will post something about myself every Monday!

So for todays info I have decided to share how I came up with the name Just Your Average Everyday Teen Blogger for my blog name! So here's what happended, I was sitting in my room brainstorming ideas for a blog name and I was not having any luck. I have never been good at picking out names for things and I thought for sure I was going to end up stuck with a blog with no name, when I decided to put on some music to help me relax. I was hoping if I just started relaxing enough a name would just pop into my head. So I grab my i-Pod and put it on shuffle and the first song that comes on is a song called Extraordinary by Liz Phair, which has a line that goes like this: I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary average everyday sane psycho supergoddess. Well as soon as I heard that line it hit me Average Everyday Teen Blogger! And there you have it folks the story of how this blog came to be named :) Hope you all have a great night - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment