Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Am Currently Reading

I just started reading a new book yesterday its called Guardian Of The Dead by Karen Healey. I am really enjoying it. It has this mystery and kind of dark spooky vibe going on with a bit of fantasy mixed in. This was a good weekend book wise for me, I won a signed copy of party by Tom Leveen, and I headed to the wonderful library and stocked up on some good reads! Heres what I picked up from the library: 1. The book I'm reading now Guardian Of The Dead. 2. Green Angel by Alice Hoffman. 3. My Lost And Found Life by Melodie Bowsher. 4. Thing I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann 5. Juggling Fire by Joanne Bell 6. Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck 7. Blue Plate Special by Michelle D. Kwasney and last but not least 8. The Year Of Secret Assingnments by Jaclyn Moriarty.

No comments:

Post a Comment