Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Craze

Hi everyone sorry I have been so slow with the posting things got a bit busy here but they have calmed down now and I should be able to go back to posting more regularly! Anyhoo today's post is what I call my BOOK-CRAZE, I have noticed lately that I am buying books faster then I read them, which has caused me to have a big pile of unread books on my bookshelf. I try to tell myself you don't need to buy anymore books right now you already have several at home you haven't read yet, and what happens? I get to the store and just can't resist getting at least one! I mean its just one right!! But then one turns into two and two turns into four and before I know it my unread pile is almost as big as my read pile. Does anyone else out there have this problem? A site I follow called Random Buzzers got me thinking about this topic when they started a discussion about what they called book hoarding! :) I defiantly fit that category! So I gotta say I am a Book Hoarder and Proud of it!!

Until next time, Happy Reading - Andrea

2 comments:

  1. hey Andrea, I am definitely a proud book hoarder. I recently bought a kindle and have 203 books on it that need to be read. There are some good free books that come out everyday that I just can't help but to get it. It's okay because they're free right? Someday I'll read all those books but by then my TBR list will be even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi VantiC,

    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but no there is nothing wrong with I think people who truly love to read do the same! There are just so many books coming out that sound so good but you can only read so fast! If only I had all the time in the world to read :)

    ReplyDelete