Monday, January 3, 2011

Sharing Monday

Hi! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great New Years :)

So here we go with this weeks sharing Monday. I have decided to share one of my first memories of when I realized my love for books. I was 5 years old and it was Christmas. As embarrassing as it is to admit this I also had a great love for Winne-The-Pooh back then. So that Christmas my mom had really went all out on the pooh bear stuff. She got me a pooh bear bed set a pooh bear activity book etc. Well my favorite present out of all the stuff she got me was, this big pooh bear storybook. It was a hardback and was at least 450 pages maybe more. Oh how loved that book, from Christmas night on I made my mom read me at least one story out of that book every night. It was one of my most cherished possessions. And now 12 years later I still have that book! And its in great condition. I am saving it to give to my kids.

Well that's it for today! Happy Reading! - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment